Contact us in person
Our customer services team provide easy access to information, assistance and advice on a full range of council services.
Our advisors are available 09.00 - 16.45 Monday to Thursday and 09.00 to 16.00 on Fridays.
Our Customer Services team can be contacted in a range of ways:
- By phone on: 0300 123 0900
- By email at: email@example.com
- Through the council's website where you will find a range of online forms and the ability to book phone appointments.
If you can't manage your enquiry by phone or online, you can arrange a face-to-face appointment from each of the following locations*:
- Ayr - The Wallace Tower, 172-176 High Street, Ayr - Tuesday - Friday
- Troon - Municipal Buildings - Tuesday
- Prestwick - 2-6 The Cross - Wednesday
- Girvan - Carrick Opportunities Centre, Henrietta Street - Thursday
- Maybole - 70c High Street - Friday
*Please note these are interim arrangements. Going forward, we're looking at how and where we'll deliver face-to-face services and Council will decide on the future operating model of Customer Services in 2023.
Emergency telephone numbers for Council Services outwith these hours can be found here.