Toggle menu

Housing and homelessness

Our Housing can help you;

  • Apply for Council Housing
  • Give information on what to do if you are homeless or at risk of homelessness
  • Make a payment
  • Provide general information on housing and much more

The Information and Advice Hub also work in Partnership with Seascape and Housing Aid

The services they provide include Housing Support, a Rent Deposit Scheme, Befriending, help with Housing Benefit overpayments and more.  You can Contact the Information and Advice Hub to make a referral on your behalf or click the links above to learn more about the services they provide and obtain contact details.