What we do for our tenants
Your Choice team is made up of a select group of experienced, enthusiastic people who are friendly, approachable, and accessible to our customers. You will always be treated with kindness and without judgement. We believe in the three core principles of security, quality and affordability.
We are here to build trusting relationships between ourselves and our tenants and help with any issues you may have in sustaining a tenancy.
What to expect from Your Choice:
- Help to secure first months deposit.
- Help to apply for Housing Costs and Council Tax Reduction.
- Assistance to set up utility accounts.
- Help with obtaining furniture.
- Providing access to local services eg Training, Volunteering or Job Opportunities.
- Helping tenants with their well-being.
If you would like more information, please phone or email and one of our dedicated team will be happy to discuss the benefits of our services.
If you would like to apply to Your Choice - Social Letting Service, please complete online application or contact one of our dedicated team using the information below.
Telephone: Kristen Ruckledge or Norma McGlone on 0300 123 0900