Our customer charter documents aim to improve communication and promote quality.
The service standards explain what standard of service to expect, how to contact those responsible for service provision, and how to find a solution if something goes wrong.
We hope you will find our customer charters useful and that it will give you a better understanding of the services we provide and the standards of service you can expect from us.
- Ayrshire Archives customer charter
- Building Standards - Customer Charter (PDF) [222KB]
- Customer charter storymap
- District court customer charter
- Environmental health customer charter
- Licensing customer charter
- Planning services customer charter
- Property enquiries services customer charter
- Recruitment customer charter
- Registration, bereavement and archives services customer charter
- Sustainable development customer charter
The charters include:
- How to contact us
- Standards which you have the right to expect from us
- Complaints procedure for instances when things go wrong
- Customer suggestions
- Contact locations and opening times
Please let us know what you think by using the feedback procedure. You can also get a leaflet titled 'Help Us To Get It Right' directly from ourselves or from any South Ayrshire Council office. Alternatively you can phone 0300 123 0900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use this procedure for comments, suggestions and complaints about other services we provide.