The Council Plan 2018-22 sets out the Council's vision for the next four years, with a focus on 'Our People, Our Place'.
It details the high-level objectives and outcomes we want to achieve for our people and places by 2022.
The strategic objectives are:
- Fair and effective leadership;
- Closing the gap;
- Grow well, live well, age well;
- South Ayrshire works;
- Stand up for South Ayrshire; and
- A better place to live
The Council Plan will be supported by dedicated Directorate Plans for our People and Place directorates, as well as our Health and Social Care Partnership, that detail what we will do to deliver these outcomes.
These plans are key documents that will provide the basis for how we plan our services and manage our budgets over the next four years.
- Council Plan 2018-22
- Our People Our Place Council Plan 2018-22 (PDF) [1MB] (mid-term refresh)
- South Ayrshire's new Strategic Economic Plan: Vision 2030 (PDF) [8MB]
- Local Outcome Improvement Plan and Local Place Plan
- Community planning - plan on a page (PDF) [146KB]
- Community Learning and Development Strategy 2021-24
- Community Engagement Strategy (PDF) [2MB]
- Sport and Physical Activity Strategy
- Community Safety Partnership Strategic Plan 2021-2024 (PDF) [2MB]