Toggle menu

Make a housing request

Use this if you need a form sent to you or would like to make a general service request including a non-urgent repair.

This form should not be used for reporting emergency repairs.

Report emergency repairs

Telephone: 0300 123 0900
Lines are open 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

How to use this form

  • Request a housing application form sent to you
    • Council Housing application form
    • Garden Maintenance scheme application form
    • Lock up application form
    • Medical priority application form
    • Mutual exchange application form
    • Succession of tenancy application form
    • Assign your South Ayrshire Council tenancy to someone else
    • Direct Debit form to pay your rent
  • Make a report
    • Report a non-emergency repair
    • Abandoned South Ayrshire Council property
    • Untidy South Ayrshire Council garden
    • Graffiti on South Ayrshire Council property
    • Advise us that someone has moved out of your household
  • Make a request
    • Request a change to your housing application
    • Request a copy of your South Ayrshire Council tenancy agreement
    • Request a form to terminate your South Ayrshire Council tenancy
    • Request a house visit
    • Request a Housing Options interview
    • Request an officer call back
    • Request a summary of your housing application details
    • Request your position on the housing list

You can also use this form to provide us with feedback regarding the Housing Service.

Make a housing request