Make a housing request
Use this if you need a form sent to you or would like to make a general service request including a non-urgent repair.
This form should not be used for reporting emergency repairs.
Report emergency repairs
Telephone: 0300 123 0900
Lines are open 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
How to use this form
- Request a housing application form sent to you
- Council Housing application form
- Garden Maintenance scheme application form
- Lock up application form
- Medical priority application form
- Mutual exchange application form
- Succession of tenancy application form
- Assign your South Ayrshire Council tenancy to someone else
- Direct Debit form to pay your rent
- Make a report
- Report a non-emergency repair
- Abandoned South Ayrshire Council property
- Untidy South Ayrshire Council garden
- Graffiti on South Ayrshire Council property
- Advise us that someone has moved out of your household
- Make a request
- Request a change to your housing application
- Request a copy of your South Ayrshire Council tenancy agreement
- Request a form to terminate your South Ayrshire Council tenancy
- Request a house visit
- Request a Housing Options interview
- Request an officer call back
- Request a summary of your housing application details
- Request your position on the housing list
You can also use this form to provide us with feedback regarding the Housing Service.